Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun Room Decor

So recently I have been trying to figure out what I want to put on this HUGE, dark brown, empty wall in my bedroom. Everything else in there is already decorated. Since I am broke and can't afford another TV, I need something fun and/or creative to put up there. The colors in my room are dark brown and light blue.

I went searching on Etsy (which I could literally spend hours on) and tried to get some ideas and see if anything caught my eye....

I came across this little beauty and thought that the middle one would be perfect to put up in the same fashion. Instead of the checkered ones, I would just have 3 of those. These would lighten up the room a bit while giving me a place to put up some pictures and other momentos.

Problem solved.

Love,

Steph

No comments: