Luella. These beauties speak for themselves.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Demalogica is my face-saver. I can't live without this line. I started using this line about a year ago and I will never go back to drugstore brands again. It can definitely be a little pricey, but they do last a long time. They have a ton of great products. I use the derma-clay cleanser (soothing, doesn't dry out skin, slight tingle), skin prep scrub (best exfoliater I have ever used), and the active moist lotion (only lotion that I actually enjoy putting on and doesn't leave skin feeling oily). I couldn't recommend a better skincare line.
Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner; Kiwi Coloreflector Shampoo and Conditioner
Both equally amazing and I switch off between the two brands so that my hair doesn't get too limp or too dry. I've used both since I was young.
Love the smell of this lotion and the shimmer it gives off. Not too much, but enough to notice. Reminds me of my first summer at college :)
These are the following bad habits I would like to work on curbing/quitting in the near future:
- Being impatient with certain people. I need to realize that not everyone can be as intelligent as me (totally jk!). I really do need to take a step back though and be understanding instead of being frustrated.
- Procrastinating until the point where I start having anxiety and stress overload to complete whatever project(s) I haven't finished.
- Being too nice to the point of never getting out how I really feel or what I really want. People tend to take advantage of my niceness and I don't want that anymore.
- Giving too much of myself to people, knowing that I will never get it back equally. I have to let certain people go who use my friendship as a "whenever I need you for something, we are friends."
- Obsessing over my weight, clothes, looks, etc. Material possessions and outward appearances can come and go, but working on being a good person and improving yourself from the inside will stay with you the rest of your life.
- Not care what other people think of me. I tend to get so insecure sometimes around people when I really shouldn't be. I should be very proud of who I am and where I am going in life. I think it goes back to when I was young and people being so freaking critical of every move everyone made.
- Letting my family get me to worry about settling down, getting married, etc. I don't want to do those things right now. Its just not my time and I will when I am good and ready. My maturity level is not quite there yet :).
If you haven't already visited Shoes and Your Mom's blog, please do. This is such a great idea and outlet for people to buy/sell lightly-used shoes, clothes, purses, and jewelry. I haven't made a purchase yet, but I know I will eventually. I have a few examples of some of the things they post.