Monday, April 13, 2009

My Condo! :)

So I have this MASSIVE wall in my living room...I have 19 ft ceilings in my place and that makes it difficult to decorate. I was so tired of looking at my drab gray walls, that I put that poster (that I am obsessed with) up behind my pub dining room table set. It doesn't really go so I bought this cute beveled mirror at Target for $60 which was super cheap to me. So I am going to replace that poster with this mirror and I can't wait to finish decorating my place. Its hard to decorate all this wall space....especially on a tight budget!

That brings me to this painting. I started playing around with acrylics and came up with this little diddy. I'm not quite finished with it yet, but I think this plus a painting or two more is going to look great above my HUGE comfy couch. <---seriously its like a bed in my living room.

With love,

Sissy (nickname)

No comments: