Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beauty Must Have's


Demalogica is my face-saver. I can't live without this line. I started using this line about a year ago and I will never go back to drugstore brands again. It can definitely be a little pricey, but they do last a long time. They have a ton of great products. I use the derma-clay cleanser (soothing, doesn't dry out skin, slight tingle), skin prep scrub (best exfoliater I have ever used), and the active moist lotion (only lotion that I actually enjoy putting on and doesn't leave skin feeling oily). I couldn't recommend a better skincare line.


Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner; Kiwi Coloreflector Shampoo and Conditioner
Both equally amazing and I switch off between the two brands so that my hair doesn't get too limp or too dry. I've used both since I was young.

Love the smell of this lotion and the shimmer it gives off. Not too much, but enough to notice. Reminds me of my first summer at college :)

No comments: