Friday, January 29, 2010

New hair. New toys. New hobby.

I had been contemplating chopping my hair for awhile now. I needed a change. As soon as I saw this picture (Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday) , I knew it was time. PS- I get to see them in concert in a month! eeeee so excited!
This is how it ended up (not even a good pic of it but you get the idea). I love it though. My hairdresser actually cut 10 inches off my hair! I wish I could have donated it but it wasn't an option. :(
My most wonderful Christmas present to myself. I have fallen in love with this camera. I can't wait to learn more about this camera so that I can really use it.
My new (errr...renewed) hobby. I actually knitted an awesome, fluffy scarf for my sister for Christmas. I have also finished the above scarf as well for myself. I loved these colors together. My next mission is going to be fingerless gloves or maybe even a hooded scarf!
Last but not least, I put up some shelves (FINALLY!) on my huge walls. I needed something so badly and I couldn't stand it anymore. Its not perfectly what I wanted, but its better than nothing!

That's all I have for now :) xoxo- Steph

No comments: