Friday, January 29, 2010

Recently I had some unfortunate situations happen in my personal life. Sometimes its crazy how you think you know people, but come to find out, you really know nothing about them. I have always had issues with trust...literally have had horrible nightmares daily dealing with this particular issue. They have always been in the fantasy world of my dreams...but never in a million years could I have guessed that those dreams would soon become a reality. Last weekend/this week was definitely a trying time for me. I will say thought that I think I handled myself fairly well for being in that type of situation. But now comes the hard part of moving on.......
with or without him
Is it fair for me to be angry not only at him, but at the girl too?
Is it bad that if I ever met/saw her I would probably tell her off nicely?
ugh. hate this stuff.

No comments: