Monday, May 10, 2010

And I'm back!

I went to NYC for my birthday last week and I have to say....it was PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for a better trip. I have yet to look through the loads of pictures I took over the 5 days I was there, but there will definitely be multiple posts soon with some of them. In the meantime, here are a few I took on my phone from the first day we were there.  We went to lunch at this cute little place in West Village called Cornelia St. Cafe. The food was delish, the weather was perfection, and the company wasn't too shabby either :).

the bf looking oh-so-cute
we like making awkward half-smiles sometimes haha

moi.

my warm goat cheese and chicken salad.
i'm craving one right now.

the bf's steamed mussels. delicious as well.

i haven't eaten so much amazing food in a short period of time. i'm sure i gained 5 lbs. over the weekend
but you know what, it was TOTALLY worth it.


No comments: