Thursday, February 3, 2011

Redecorating my Place

Recently I have been on a little redecorating kick in my house.  I stored my pub table and chairs in my garage and have now created a little "creative space" for me to get my crafting on.  I really wanted a Parsons Desk from West Elm ($299):


But I found an incredible knock-off at Overstock for under half the price ($143.99)!  I got it a few days ago and it is just as fabulous as I imagined: 


Pretty fantastic right?! Well I have now been on a hunt for the perfect desk chair to go with my new desk.  I don't want just any old chair though.  I have been searching craigslist, consignment shops, ebay, etc.  If it sells chairs, I have probably looked there.  I want something unique, french, girly, baroque, king louis-esque, and of course...PRETTY.  Here are some of the lust-worthy chairs I have been inspired by:

  



Hope you guys are having a fabulous week!


No comments: