Monday, February 1, 2010

Recent Purchases


1. Mac's Hello Kitty Lipstick- Strayin'

I had been wanting a brightly colored matte lipstick for awhile and fell madly in love with this particular color. I couldn't resist the urge to hurry and find it somewhere even though it was discontinued awhile ago. So excited that it comes in the mail today!


2. Miss Sixty Mary Janes
Literally for the past 6 months I have been looking for a great pair of Mary Janes with decent heel height, no patent leather, and a little uniqueness to them. I definitely found all of these qualities in this pair. I snatched them up the second they went on sale ($160 down to $89.99!).



3. Victoria's Secret- Long Jane Pajamas

How freaking cute are these. And let me tell you....super duper comfy! I will be wearing these at night as long as I possibly can...

No comments: