Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Reading List


1. Family Affair by Caprice Crane 
I have read her other hilarious books and I cannot wait to get my hands on this one.


2. Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar
She wrote the Gossip Girls series along with many other series.  I read the summary and this book looks juicy!


3. The Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
Lauren was the author of the very popular "The Devil Wears Prada."  This won't be published for a couple more months but I am still pretty pumped about this one.


4. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
If you haven't heard of Candace's books, then you must have been living under a bush for reals.


5. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Yes, you read that right.  Lauren Conrad. Pshhhhh I hope some of the "fictional stories" are true.  I mean, don't authors tend to take things they know from their own life and write about them?

happy summer reading kiddos!

No comments: